Saturday, March 13, 2010

Am i right or wrong ?

Another day passes by and i don't realise :) the best thing about being on a break is that nothing seems important until it actually threatens to kill you or something :P

Empty mind is a devils workshop they say.. and in my case these days its like a place where devil seems to be on a perpetual high from drowning in my pointless thoughts :) you would surely realise that by Reading on my rambling nonsense below on how things that seem right are always wrong :)

In my frequent intellectually stimulating arguments with my folks on various social topics ranging from how the generation next is losing it totally to the ever popular topic of my social life :) has made me realise on thing... whatever choices we make believing them to be RIGHT are always assumed by our parents to be the biggest WRONG of our lives :)

The same logic goes for people in relationships.. the sexist female dominated society that we have :) where every man who has the balls to say the girl is WRONG only succumbs to social pressure and crawls back to admitting she is always RIGHT :)

Social evils are WRONG agreed... but they are RIGHT till the time they actually affect you :)So girls stop being racist to black men :)

Making money .. RIGHT.. Spending more than you make ... WRONG .. and of course moronic :) hmm .. wait a sec... aah thats why my dad was pissed off looking at my credit card bills :)

Brad n Angelina... RIGHT.. Salman and Kat .. totally WRONG!! call me KAT ... 98215*****

Getting drunk and doing something really stupid... RIGHT if you dont get caught :) ... WRONG if you remember it :)... surely disastrous if your best friends never let you forget it!!!

having hope ... Right... banking on destiny ... totally wrong

ok cant think of any more nonsense ... get back to work!!! you have to earn your salary ... not swindle it by doing nothing!!

Live life to the fullest... stop believing you are the coolest :)

cheers
Shankar

No comments: